A powerful immune system booster, with all the benefits of oral spray delivery.
It is well known that vitamin C can help stave off or shorten the duration of colds, however, what is less well-known is that the mineral zinc is also important in the fight against colds as well as helping to provide a boost to a flagging immune system.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which helps keep free radicals that damage cells and contribute to ageing at bay. Under normal circumstances, vitamin C also helps keep the body tissues healthy, and assists with the absorption of iron, another essential mineral. It is found in high concentrations in citrus fruits, peas and many other fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, often used in anti-aging cosmetics
- Vitamin C is involved in collagen synthesis
- Vitamin C prevents scurvy
- Vitamin C helps prevent bleeding and aids in the healing of wounds.
More Zinc is found in the human body than any other trace element except iron, and is mostly located in bone, muscle, the prostate (in men) and the retina. Zinc acts as a vital component in the production of enzymes and can speed up wound healing. Zinc is found in abundance in shellfish (especially oysters).
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
The Spray Labs' Vitamin C with Zinc oral spray supplement provides these two important nutrients, together with vitamins D and E, which are also known to possess tremendous immune-boosting properties, in the convenience of an oral spray. This amazing balance, and proper combination of antioxidants and immune boosters, is designed to keep you healthy all year and especially during the winter months.
To use, simply spray the pleasant tasting product directly into your mouth. Vitamin C with Zinc oral spray gives a precise, metered dose of product with every pump, which allows you to feel secure that you are receiving the correct dose each time. For best results, use daily or at the very first signs of a cold or sore throat.
Purified Water, Xylitol, Glycerin, Pyridoxine HCI, Polysorbate 80, Natural orange & peppermint flavour, Folic Acid, Potasslium sorbate, Methylcobalamin.
Why Oral Sprays?
Healthy sprays can deliver rapid absorption of vitamins and minerals and are more effectively absorbed than the same dosage in pills. Pills have many extras such as shellac, talc, waxes and colourings which can make them hard for the body to digest. Only 10 -12% of the nutrients taken in pill form are actually absorbed. This means for every £50 spent £40-£45 of this is wasted.
- They have a 95% absorption rate or put simply 1 spray = 5 tablets
- They are rapid and get straight into the blood stream
- No gastric degradation
- Can be taken at any time
- Cost effective when compared to pills
- Closed metal tubes protect ingredients from oxidation by both air and light thus preventing degradation of supplements
- Each tube contains at least a one month supply and is good for 3 years
- All supplements have a great natural flavour
- The patent spray delivery system ensures spray consistency and dosage levels. Dosage 55 micro litres per 1 spray mist
- All sprays are of the highest pharmaceutical grade vitamins, minerals and herbs